Today we sigh a BIG sigh of relief! The new Sutton Creative Studios website, although it may not look different, is up and running! While this may not affect you directly, if you are one of our followers we would love for you to visit and follow our blog at its new location.
Considering the cosmetic differences don’t appear to be significant, some may wonder why we decided to make a change, and what changes we actually made.
To sum it up, the change came from the desire to know more. So many of our clients have WordPress websites which we are constantly editing and adding content to. We already had working knowledge of how to run a WordPress site, however our own site was still the original site we built using GoDaddy’s Website Builder. A great system for beginners, the system didn’t allow for as much creativity and customization as we needed/wanted.
While there is still quite a bit of work we would like to do, we would like to share some of the highlights with you:
- Blog – Our blog is now incorporated into our website.
- Calendar – Would you like to schedule a FREE 15-minute analysis with us? You will soon be able to do so directly through our website!
- Chat with Us – If we’re available, you can now chat with us in real time by visiting our Chat With Us page.
- Detailed Information – Due to Website Builder‘s page constraints we found ourselves loading too much information on one page in order to save the cost of updating our subscription (which was silly). We no longer have those constraints and can provide more detailed information on topic specific pages.
- Membership Site – We LOVE providing information, and we know that many of our followers/visitors don’t feel as though they can afford to hire us on a regular basis. For this reason, we will soon be implementing a Membership portion of our website.
- SEO Tools – While this may not impact you as much as it does us, we’ve implemented SEO tools which will help us and our offerings/content become more visible on the internet. Hopefully this will allow us to help more people with our services.
We hope you find our new website user-friendly, and ask you to contact us with any questions/comments you have.
Kim Sutton is the Managing Partner and Chief Everything Officer of The Sutton Companies, including Sutton Strategic Solutions and Sutton Creative Studios. She is a graduate of The School of the Art Institute of Chicago where she earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Architecture.
An avid reader and passionate learner, Kim is constantly researching, studying and developing business improvement strategies. When it comes to client work, Kim especially enjoys helping her clients develop innovative marketing strategies and sales funnels, particularly when they are using Infusionsoft to automate all the heavy lifting. To find out how you can further develop your company’s marketing and automation strategies schedule a 1-hour Business Boost Strategy Session by clicking here.
In her free-time, Kim cherishes the time she gets to spend with her husband, Dave (her business partner), and five children. She also enjoys reading, knitting, writing and playing video games.
Get a copy of Kim’s FREE guide, “10 Top Tools for Small Businesses” by clicking here.